Legal Week reports
Shearman & Sterling London managing partner Kenneth MacRitchie advised European Investment Bank as lender for £300m senior debt in the £1.8bn financing of the London Underground PPP for the maintenance and upgrade of the Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines by Infraco JNP – indirectly owned by sponsors Bechtel, Tubelines and Jarvis. London Underground was advised by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer finance partners Jeffrey Rubinoff and Richard Phillips. Lovells advised Tubelines, led by projects partner Mike Matheou. Norton Rose advised the senior funders, led by head of banking Jeffrey Barratt and projects partners Tom Day and David Crane.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651