DUO leave Wragges to set up niche firm
Two associates have left Midlands giant Wragge & Co to set up a new niche IT firm. Stephen Ollerenshaw and Jagvinder Kang had both been at Wragges for more than four years and left to set up the new firm, Technology Law Alliance, at the beginning of the month. It is understood that some Wragges clients have already expressed an interest in instructing the firm. Ollerenshaw said: “We both felt there was an opportunity in the market and we both wanted to do something a bit more challenging than holding out in a big firm.” The firm will operate from virtual offices with meeting facilities in Birmingham and London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651