Legal Week reports
The Diary has brought you its usual heady mix of infantile gossip, sexual innuendo and gratuitous pictures of semi-naked men this year. But have you been concentrating? If you have, then you’ll know why a Clifford Chance charity bash to save the rhino had a particular resonance – and why top billing DJ Alan Partridge is setting up the firm’s West Coast US practice. And you’ll also have a good chance of winning this year’s Christmas quiz. The prize, kindly donated by recruiters EJ Legal is tickets for two at a West End show with champers in the break. E-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Thursday (19 December). In the case of a tie, the winning entry will be picked out of a hat.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651