Legal Week reports
Tite & Lewis advised on the £840m sale of ExxonMobil Corporation’s Chilean copper mining business, Compania Minera Disputada de las Condes, to a subsidiary of Anglo American. The Tite & Lewis team was led by M&A partner Malcolm Hurley and senior tax lawyer Jim Hillam, providing advice on corporate and tax issues. They worked alongside ExxonMobil’s in-house counsel in Texas. Anglo American was advised by Linklaters corporate partner Michael Sullivan, supported by associate Andrew Jones, and tax partner Mark Kingstone, supported by associate Ali Noroozi.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651