Rumbles of rebellion
Legal Week reports
Further evidence is emerging that the Trotskyist entryist faction is making progress at the Bar. Hot on the heels of last year’s revelation of the poster of Lenin adorning the wall of a well-known commercial QC, comes discovery of the subtle item of propaganda being handed around the genteel meeting rooms of the Bar Council in Bedford Row. It may just contain sugar, but it only took a careless comment from Marie Antoinette about catering arrangements for the peasantry to spark off the French Revolution.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651