M & A
Legal Week reports
Slaughter and May advised Canada Life Financial Corporation, the holding company of The Canada Life Assurance Company, on its £82m acquisition of Sali, the German life insurance business of Prudential Corporation, advised by A&L Goodbody Dublin-based corporate partner James Grennan. Corporate partner Oliver Wareham led the Slaughters team, supported by associate Joel Wheeler. Arthur Cox‘s Dublin-based funds partner Carl O’Sullivan also advised Canada Life on the deal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651