Legal Week reports
SJ Berwin commercial property partner Jon Vivian advised Brixton on its £46.5m acquisition of The Heathrow Estate from Haslemere Estates, which was advised by Nabarro Nathanson property senior solicitor Caroline Maude. This is the third Heathrow industrial estate acquisition deal that SJ Berwin has advised Brixton on this year. It previously acquired Halton Cross Centre from British Airways for £1.65m and the Penguin Books site for £26m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651