Measuring the value of IT
Legal IT's annual benchmarking survey of law firms, in association with PA Consulting, reveals that, despite difficult market conditions, firms are still taking major steps to boost their IT investment
Legal IT and PA Consulting’s annual benchmarking survey of the UK’s top law firms provides one of the most accurate and in-depth insights into the pace of change in the legal sector. By contrasting the views of law firm IT directors and managing partners, the survey also identifies the extent to which business and IT drivers are being aligned successfully.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651