Winning over the client
Many Ftse 100 companies already have relationships with a range of US firms, but as the market toughens, the Americans are looking to increase their share of the action. What is the clients' perception of the newcomers? Anne Mizzi takes a look
Cable & Wireless has just filed its first report under the new Sarbanes-Oxley Act with the help of US law firm Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton. “Caught it just in time,” says general counsel Dan Fitz.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651