It's good to talk
Changes to the Solicitors' Publicity Code have opened up a whole new area of marketing for solicitors and law firms, which is ripe for exploitation. However, before employing telemarketing methods, says Ruth Jones, you must be prepared
Marketing is the life-blood of most commercial companies. Changes in the Solicitors’ Publicity Code have meant that law firms can now use new direct marketing techniques to initiate the growth of ‘ideal’ clients, ensure they retain their existing client base and keep one step ahead of the competition.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651