A false economy
Martin Flahavan, professional IT advice is cheaper than many think and may actually save the firm moneyFor many small law firms, budgetary constraints have relegated IT to a peripheral role. But, argues
In today’s high-tech society, businesses of all sizes are now critically reliant on IT. The medium- to large-sized law firms have distinct budgets and departments to manage the needs and risks that this reliance brings. However, most small firms do not maintain the mindset or knowledge to accomplish this fully. As such, their use of IT, although being an enabler, is a liability to their business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651