Legal IT Reports
Auridian launches own lawyer portalAuridian Consulting has launched a ‘lawyer-friendly’ portal for partners with IT responsibility. The website, www.auridian.com/legalstaff, contains a glossary of IT jargon, market news and analysis and short ‘primer’ articles penned by Auridian founder, Ade McCormack, which aim to demystify IT trends and issues.McCormack said: “Auridian is focused on aligning business and IT to enable organisations to leverage maximum value from their technology investment.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651