Talking things through
With many firms baffled by the myriad of IT options and strategies available to them, the Legal IT Innovators Group is a chance to discuss issues and share problems. By David Robbins.
Many firms have configured case management or workflow software for use in specific departments but seldom roll this out across the whole firm. In the current economic climate it is critical to ensure that IT investments are fully utilised across the organisation to gain maximum return on investment. This is more feasible now with the newer, more flexible application tools and is already being addressed by some firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651