Bridging the value gap
PA Consulting Group looks at the changes and challenges in legal IT during the past year.
Last year’s Legal IT survey, Benchmarking Technology in the Global Economy, carried out by PA Consulting Group in conjunction with Legal IT , revealed a technology ‘value’ gap. Technology departments felt they were providing the firm with the right solutions at the right price, ensuring that the firm managed its business effectively while keeping costs low. Many partners, however, failed to see or understand these technology solutions and the value for money they offered.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651