No turning back for Dundas
Scotland's traditionally conservative commercial lawyers will be tempted to gloat over the collapse of Dundas & Wilson's global network, Andersen Legal. But, finds Jan Harvey, managing partner Chris Campbell does not regret his five-year MDP adventure
“I was at home, watching television, when I heard the announcement on CNN,” says Chris Campbell, managing partner of Dundas & Wilson. “The news had been emerging day by day, so we were aware of the possibility that Andersens was going to be indicted and we had begun to question whether there would be a knock-on effect for the law firms.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651