Rising to the top
Bluechip 2002 provided a unique opportunity to celebrate the achievements of lawyers working in business and a fantastic excuse for in-house lawyers to let their hair down and have a good time. Mary Mullally reports on the second Bluechip Awards and takes a look at the winning heads of legal and their teams
More than 500 lawyers gathered earlier this month for the second Legal Director Bluechip in-house legal awards. The first and only awards ceremony dedicated solely to lawyers working in business, Bluechip provided a unique insight into the lawyers most rated by their peers. In a nomination process that spanned six months, Legal Director sought extensive views of those working in-house and leaders in private practice to draw up the shortlist and ultimate winners in each category.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651