Reaching for the top
For the top Chicago firms with international reputations things are looking good. But what of those mid-tier firms without the same resources? Felicity Clarke examines the strategies of those stuck in the middle
It may be tough at the top, but if you are a Chicago law firm in the mid tier things are even tougher. Frenetic merger activity is underway in the Midwest’s legal market and medium sized firms are under more pressure than ever to increase in size. Unfortunately, as a result of all the merger mania, the very definition of ‘big’ keeps getting bigger.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651