Strength in knowledge
Legal technologists Heather and Mike Robinson report from EBIC in Madrid
The European Business Information Conference (EBIC) is an event for thought leaders in the business information industry. This year legal delegates include representatives from Linklaters, Richards Butler, Charles Russell and Bevan Ashford. The conference attracts delegates from advertising, banking, government and management consultancies to pharmaceuticals, retail and telecommunications. This spread of industries is valuable and facilitates frank exchanges of ideas and experience between professionals.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651