At your service
Developing a client extranet service for Stephenson Harwood was not without some glitches, writes Kieran Flatt
City law firm Stephenson Harwood last month launched a major client portal initiative. The firm’s IT team worked alongside systems integrator ANS and portal implementation specialists from Novell to get the service up and running. According to Stephenson Harwood’s IT director, Chris Petrie, the most remarkable thing about the project was the unprecedented interest taken in the firm’s portal strategy by IT supplier Hummingbird.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651