Opportunities still knock
In a soft market ambitious firms are taking the opportunity to achieve their long-term goals, writes Anil Shah
While some reports suggest there has been little activity in the legal recruitment market during the past four months, where strategy is involved, not all law firms and companies alike have not rescinded planned expansion and headcount. Sentiment is, however, still fragile and conflicting reports of impending recovery and of a worse economic climate to come do not help. Ultimately it will be confidence in the markets that triggers sustained recovery and an indication of the level of confidence should come later this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651