Separated at birth
The Diary reports
The Diary’s ever-popular separated at birth feature resurfaces with news of the remarkable likeness between Juan Pablo Kettle (actually he’s just plain John), a commercial partner at Dublin firm Mason Hayes & Curran, and top Italian crooner Andrea Bocelli. For those who are unfamiliar with Andrea’s oeuvre – and that includes practically the entire Legal Week editorial team – the blind former lawyer (pictured right) is a leading exponent of that gritty, no-nonsense genre ‘pop opera’. You only have to look at his album titles – Romanza, Time to Say Goodbye, Romantic Nights and Hymn for the World – to appreciate that this chap doesn’t pull his punches… unlike Kettle, who is rumoured to be filming his latest rock opera, Under Dublin Skies.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651