Leading from the top
A recent survey of law firms' developments in IT reveals that a clear business vision is needed for firms to achieve successful implementation. John Kay of PA consulting analyses the results
The legal services market is facing unprecedented change. New entrants are emerging, offering a wide breadth of services and stepping up the level of competition for business from ever-more-demanding clients. Most firms acknowledge that, while current business performance remains strong, they need to react to these market forces to safeguard their long-term success.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651