"What? Me step down as managing partner? Next thing there'll be a f*****g Santa Claus flying past my window..."
Chimneys and the lack of them dominated the entries to this month’s caption competition – but three entries that did not go down the chimney route stood out. We liked this from Shepherd & Wedderburn projects partner Chris Arnold: “You were right, it’s Christmas Day and these lawyers are all at their desks” and the following from Macfarlanes private client solicitor Damian Bloom: “Hang on a minute – I’ve got a plan” to the tune of ‘it’s a self preservation society’ (The Italian Job).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651