Legal IT 2002 preview: Equipped to meet the IT challenge?
To investigate how well equipped law firms are to meet the challenges facing a changing profession, Legal IT magazine, in conjunction with PA Consulting Group, surveyed the Top 100 law firms to see how they run their business now and how they utilise IT. John Kay, a member of PA's management group, analyses the results
The legal market is facing unprecedented change. New entrants are coming into the market, offering a wide breadth of services and stepping up the competition for business from increasingly demanding clients who want easier ways to do business with law firms. While current business performance remains strong, law firms need to react to these market forces now if they are to safeguard long-term success.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651