Staking your claim
With few systems on the market, but with a plethora of IT applications' builders offering their services, the selection of an appropriate claims-processing system can be a daunting task. Gary Lowrey offers his tips for what to look for
Claims processing is one of the key areas of the insurance lifecycle. Yet, systems to facilitate this procedure are far from streamlined. Every legal firm, solicitor, insurance company and broker has a different system, often legacy, which is not scaleable or adaptable or integrated with other systems. In a market that sees frequent change, in which many companies experience rapid growth, this issue needs to be addressed with care.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651