Bevan Ashford rebrands website
Legal IT reports
Bevan Ashford has re-branded its website and embarked on a major overhaul of its intranet in a bid to raise its profile online. The firm has also committed itself to increasing its transparency by hosting client extranets, with a view to giving its customers access to billing details online. Bevan Ashford also plans to sell web-based information services to clients on a subscription basis.Central to the firm’s plans was the recent acquisition of a new content management system – Obtree C3 from Swiss supplier Obtree Technologies – which will act as a platform for client facing systems and intranet-based applications across its seven offices.The move will enhance the role of professional support lawyers within the firm.They will act as an ‘information hub’ for their departments and be responsible for generating and managing website and intranet content through a simple browser interface.Bevan Ashford is also taking its recruitment drive online, encouraging applicants to fill out forms on the web. This will enable the firm to automate the candidate filtering process by using keyword searches.A spokesman said: “This means Bevan Ashford will gain the cream of [graduates] through fast response.”Andrew Duxbury, marketing director at Bevan Ashford, said: “One of the key requirements for the new website, intranet and future client extranets is the ability to change and update content quickly and effectively”.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651