CC raids De Pardieu for Paris office
Legal Week reports
Clifford Chance (CC) has hired a new finance and capital markets partner at its Paris office.Diane de Mouy joins the firm from the respected French firm De Pardieu Brocca Maffei & Leygonie where she has worked since 1994.De Mouy is French and US qualified and specialises in export finance, project finance, derivatives and international banking and finance.She joins CC’s 45-lawyer Paris finance practice and becomes the firm’s 22nd partner based in France.“The wide and international scope of her work will help us to continue the successful development of our banking and finance team,” said CC in Paris head Yves Wehrli.De Mouy is the second partner hire to the Paris practice in recent months and she joins finance partner Tony Guistini who joined the firm from the Paris practice of White & Case in May.The move is a boost to CC’s well-regarded Paris practice, which is seen by local lawyers to have edged ahead of magic circle rivals Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters & Alliance.In February, the firm further bolstered its French office by hiring M&A specialist Dominique Bompoint from leading corporate boutique Bredin Prat. Bompoint became the first partner the French firm had lost to an international rival.In the same month, CC also brought on board a new head of telecoms, Marc D’Haultfoeuille, from Franco-American firm Salans Hertzfeld & Heilbronn.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651