Crockers and Farrers secure merger deal
Legal Week reports
Niche media firm Crockers Oswald Dickson has merged with City firm Farrer & Co.Farrers’ media team will expand to six partners with four coming from Crockers, bringing to a conclusion the merger bid first revealed by Legal Week in March.The team will be headed by Robert Clinton, current head of media at Farrers, and Crockers senior partner Rupert Grey. The merger will create a 51-partner firm, which will retain Farrers’ name and management team.The other partners are Julian Pike from Farrers and Crockers’ Richard Shillito and Nicholas Always, with Crockers’ associate Jonathan Crusher joining as a partner.Five assistants and three consultants will also join the team from Crockers.“This is a major strategic development and part of our long-term initiative to expand niche areas,” Clinton said.In addition, Crockers’ partners Simon Kingston and Katie Jones will be joining Farrers’ commercial property, employment and pensions team.Elsewhere, Crockers’ private client partner is moving to Salisbury-based firm Wilsons.Last month personal injury firm Lawfords hired Crockers head of personal injury Peter Norman along with personal injury partners Derek Searle, Barry Cramer and assistant Crystalla Christodoulidou.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651