White & Case boosts European offices
Legal Director reports
US firm White & Case has boosted its London, Stockholm and Budapest offices with its latest batch of senior level hires.Heading the list is the firm’s hire in New York of Weil Gotshal & Manges structured finance lawyer Richard Reilly, who will now relocate to the London office.Reilly will join other ex-Weils lawyers in London, such as banking and finance partner Maurice Allen who now heads up the City practice.In the increasingly popular investment target of Sweden the firm has hired two partners and two associates from local Stockholm firm Johnsson & Johnson.The two partners are Bengt Ake Johnsson, an arbitration specialist and senior partner of the four partner outfit and Olof Ragmark an insurance and finance expert.The third office reinforcement comes in Hungary where the firm has hired energy specialist Attila Molnar who is a regular adviser to MVM, a state energy company.He joins as a senior associate from the sole partner firm Budapest Law Office 500.The hires are indicative of White & Case’s wide-ranging expansion in Europe in all major practice areas and follows rapid expansion through merger in the last six months in Italy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651