Norton Rose hires Dussert for Paris office
Legal Week reports
Norton Rose has hired French tax partner Bertrand Dussert for its Paris office as it makes eleven assistants to partner. Dussert, who specialises in corporate tax, leaves from French tax specialists Bureau Francis Lefebvre, which this year became part of Cameron McKenna’s CMS alliance of European firms.The new partners from other firms, who were all previously assistants, are: US and English-qualified Tom Speechly from US firm Jones Day Reavis & Pogue, capital markets specialist Christian Parker from Linklaters and real estate lawyer Rajindh Mangat from Ashurst Morris Crisp.Norton Rose also made up 11 new partners, primarily in London in its banking, corporate finance and litigation practices as part of its annual partnership round.Two of the newly made-up partners were in the firm’s foreign offices. In Greece, shipping finance lawyer Dimitri Sofianopolous will now be a partner and so will corporate finance lawyer Benedict Coleman in Prague.Norton Rose managing partner Roger Birkby said: “We continue to focus on a growth agenda.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651