ISSUE: Battling against the odds
In the increasingly crowded uk legal marketplace, who would want to be a legal it supplier? asks DAMIAN GRIFFITHS
The odds are stacked against legal IT suppliers – in a crowded marketplace, they do not just face the challenge of developing turnover and profit, but also of maintaining it. Consider global competition, with products and suppliers from the US, Australia, New Zealand and other countries entering the fray and achieving swift prominence. Witness suppliers of products and services from other marketplaces appearing, attracted by the apparent prosperity of legal firms. And think also of the increasingly diverse range of IT products and solutions across the legal marketplace, each vying for their segment of an IT budget.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651