Striking a balance
Lovells has expanded successfully in Europe in a way that few observers would have thought possible just two years ago. But, unless the firm resolves fundamental issues at home its potential will remain unfulfilled
Last November a group of partners at Lovells secretly met to discuss problems that had been hold-ing back the development of the firm’s London office. As well as a pitiful recruitment record, especially within the corporate practice, of particular concern to some was the firm’s management.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651