Bird & Bird advised Expocentric on its Techmark listing. The company has raised £31.5m in an institutional placing of shares at 192p per share, and has a post-IPO value of £112.2m. Expocentric is a provider of 3-D interactive technology used by exhibition organisers. Bird & Bird corporate partners Neil Blundell, Graham Defries and Matt Dennis advised the company, along with corporate assistants Jeremy Landau and Alex Hand. The deal was brokered and sponsored by Investec Henderson Crosthwaite, represented by corporate partner Simon Allport and corporate assistant Neil Kapoor of Gouldens.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651