Mergers and acquisitions
Lewis Silkin acted for Integrated Dental Holdings in its acquisition of the Whitecross Dental Care group for an undisclosed sum. The group of 134 practices combines the mainly private practices of Whitecross with the predominantly NHS practices of Integrated Dental, creating the largest dental group in Europe. Lewis Silkin corporate partners Jo Evans and Philip Lamb, with property partner Adam Perry, acted for Integrated Dental and co-ordinated the nine teams of lawyers involved in the deal. Finers Stephens Innocent company and commercial partner Paul Millet represented Whitecross, with assistance from Michele Cohen. SJ Berwin & Co corporate finance assistants Perry Yam and Nicholas Plant represented venture capital house Apax Partners, principal shareholders in Whitecross.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651