Fasten your seatbelts
More has happened in the last two years than happened in the 18 years before that, Professor Richard Susskind told the Legal IT Forum in Gleneagles last week. The author of The Future of Law predicted that the IT "rollercoaster" was going to get even faster. We print an edited extract of his closing speech to the conference, in which he warns of the dangers and opportunities posed by the internet, and puts the events of the last two years into perspective
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651