'Virtual city' used in Bloody Sunday inquiry
ABA conference sees virtual reality in action, as judges predict that e-filing will revolutionise the court system, reports Kieran Flatt
The judiciary in the UK will be revolutionised by the full implementation of e-filing in the next 10 years, according to the Rt Hon Lord Justice Henry Brooke, senior Court of Appeal judge and chairman of the Society for Computers and Law (SCL).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651