Legal Week Reports
Travers Smith Braithwaite acted for Lothbury Property Trust Company in connection with the creation of a limited partnership to acquire Lothbury’s £80m Clarendon shopping centre in Oxford. Lothbury will retain a share in the limited partnership, along with new investors including Schroders Exempt Property Unit Trust, Barclays Staff Pension Fund and West Midlands Metropolitan Authorities Pension Fund. Wragge & Co’s property partner Robert Caddick led the team advising the investors. Property partner Anthony Judge led the Travers Smith Braithwaite team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651