Legal Week Reports
Travers Smith Braithwaite acted for Lothbury Property Trust Company in connection with the creation of a limited partnership to acquire Lothbury’s £80m Clarendon shopping centre in Oxford. Lothbury will retain a share in the limited partnership, along with new investors including Schroders Exempt Property Unit Trust, Barclays Staff Pension Fund and West Midlands Metropolitan Authorities Pension Fund. Wragge & Co’s property partner Robert Caddick led the team advising the investors. Property partner Anthony Judge led the Travers Smith Braithwaite team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651