The fat cats and the Canary
Clifford Chance's decision to move out to Canary Wharf is nothing if not controversial. Saira Zaki tested opinion outside CC's headquarters and travelled east to the Wharf to see what life is like out in the sticks
If the off-the-cuff reaction of one Clifford Chance (CC) client to the firm’s decision to move to Canary Wharf is anything to go by, the firm might have lost its winning touch.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651