Offshore: Caribbean & Atlantic Sun, sea, sand... and a lot of hard work
Although there are opportunities for English-qualified barristers and solicitors to work in the Caribbean and Bermuda, Tom Lowe says anyone looking for an easy ride will be disappointed
Some of the attractions of working in the offshore Caribbean sector must be obvious to all – any protest about the hard work involved is normally met with scepticism or howls of laughter at home. But despite this, few of those instructed to travel to these jurisdictions will doubt the complex and challenging nature of the work.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651