Mergers and acquisitions
Legal week reports
Travers Smith Braithwaite acted for AIM-listed Card Clear (now Universal Group) on the demerger of its Card Clear UK Group and TBR Group to Retail Decisions, which provides e-commerce-type facilities to the retail sector. The value of the deal was £155m. Corporate partner Chris Hale led the team. Macfarlanes, led by corporate partner John Dodsworth, advised Retail Decisions on the deal, as well as on the introduction of its shares to the London Stock Exchange.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651