Deal Week Property
Legal Week Reports
Clifford Chance acted for German fund Credit Suisse Asset Management Kapitalanlagesellschaft on the acquisition of the Prince’s Exchange office scheme in central Leeds, in a £32m deal that is the first major German office purchase in the city. Property partner Gabrielle Abbott led the team. Denton Hall, led by property partner Richard Budge, advised the vendor, Teesland,CMS Cameron McKenna acted for J Sainsbury plc in connection with its proposed scheme at Walton-on- Thames, Surrey. Conditional contracts have been exchanged for J Sainsbury to acquire a long leasehold interest in the development from Frogmore. Property partner Jon Vivian led the team. Clyde & Co, led by property partner Paul Berry, acted for Frogmore. Dibb Lupton Alsop acted for site developers Chapel Wharf, on the £30m deal to build Manchester’s first five-star hotel. The Lowry Hotel is part of Sir Rocco Forte’s RF Hotels Group. Roy Beckett, regional managing partner at Dibbs in Manchester, led the team. Withers, led by property partner Penny Elliott, advised Forte.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651