Deal Week - Property
Legal Week Reports
SJ Berwin & Co advised British Land on the purchase of the UK’s fourth largest shopping centre, Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield for £1.17bn. The deal is the largest single purchaser property transaction done by British Land in the UK. Corporate partner Jonathan Metliss with property partners Stephen Willson and Jeff Smith led the team. Addleshaw Booth & Co represented the vendor, Stadium, run by Eddie Healey and Paul Sykes, led by corporate partner Ian McIntosh and property partner Michael Reevey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651