Legal Week reports
Norton Rose acted for Helical Bar on the sale of 8-10 Mansion House, London for £18.4m to British Arab Commercial Bank. The property adjoins the Mansion House and the church of St Stephen Walbrook and the bank, which intends to occupy the property for its own use. Property partners Jonathan Ody and David Sinclair led the team, assisted by Neil Sagoo. Clifford Chance, led by property partners Robert MacGregor and Richard Coleman, advised British Arab Bank, assisted by Alis Stylianou.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651