Insurance law: gearing up for a car crash?
In the wake of the collapse of Parabis and as Slater and Gordon refocuses its struggling UK business, insurance law firms face unprecedented challenges
“A merger of two insurers can represent a significant threat if you are not on the panel of one and there is some sort of rationalisation linked to the merger activity,” explains Clyde & Co’s head of insurance Simon Konsta [pictured].
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651