'It's about targeted profitable growth' - White & Case chair Hugh Verrier lays out firm's new strategy
US and London earmarked for significant growth as firm focuses on four core sectors in new 2020 strategy intended to build position in global elite
White & Case has recently made headlines with the news that it is cracking down on performance in some of its European offices. In this set-piece interview, the US firm’s chairman, Hugh Verrier, talks to Legal Week editor Georgina Stanley about ramping up in London and the US, profitable growth and keeping its staff happy
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651