Quinn Emanuel Says Clients Can Pay in Bitcoin
The litigation megafirm says it considered the legal ethics implications of cryptocurrency payments before joining the small group of Am Law 200 firms that have taken the leap.
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan said today that it has started accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, joining a handful of other firms that have acknowledged their openness to the fledgling payment method.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651