Latham & Watkins Unveils Foreign Direct Investment App as New Regulations Pile Up
The app is a free, interactive tool summarizing important aspects of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, or CFIUS, and similar regimes in other countries across the globe.
As the regulatory environment continues to heat up worldwide for cross-border direct investment, global law powerhouse Latham & Watkins is introducing a new mobile application designed to make navigating the complexities a bit easier.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651