The 2019 Global 100
Fueled by a healthy American market and significant growth among Chinese firms, the Global 100 posted a second straight year of major revenue increases.
Fuelled by a healthy American market and significant growth among Chinese firms, the Global 100 posted a second straight year of major revenue increases, topping 8% as a group. In our annual report on the world’s largest law firms, we pay close attention this year to the role that China is playing in the industry’s upward trajectory. In our China 45 report, we highlight the fact that even firms toward the bottom of that list are taking big steps forward, and in a piece analysing the past 10 years of foreign growth among the biggest U.S. firms, China emerges as a key piece of the puzzle.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651