Cleary, Shearman Advise as Mexican State Oil Company Secures Mega Refinance Deal, $5B Cash Injection
Cleary described the deal as a series of "landmark" liability management transactions intended to strengthen Pemex’s finances.
Cleary Gottlieb and Shearman & Sterling are lead advisers on a deal in which Mexican state oil company Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex) has secured a $5 billion cash injection from the government, as part of a broader refinancing effort as it struggles to service an unwieldy debt load.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651