Partner Who Launched Goodwin's Hong Kong Office Returns to Wilson Sonsini in Calif.
Brian McDaniel, who spent the past decade in Hong Kong helping Goodwin Procter building out its Asia practice, has returned to the Bay Area.
In a move to expand its territory in the venture capital space, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has hired back Brian McDaniel, who was most recently in Hong Kong, leading Goodwin Procter’s growth efforts in Asia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651